Netgalley

Professional Reader

Monday, February 6, 2012

The Invention of Hugo Cabret

So I finished the book and really enjoyed it. Although it appears overwhelming- pretty thick (534 pages)book. It is not too filled with written word. Instead it is full of beautiful pencil drawings, black and white photographs, and a lovely/ mystery really. I'm not sure my son is ready for this book and so I think I will hold off on reading it to him just yet, but it will stay on his TBR list. I won't say much because I really don't want to give the story away. Many of you have likely already read it, but if not pick it up sometime. Pretty happy with getting two books read within this last week and even happier that I enjoyed reading both. I attempted uploading picture to this post but alas my technology skills are lacking and the iPad just won't show me the way to uploading pictures. So find this book by Brian Selznick the next time you are at the bookstore or library- I don't think you'll be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment