Netgalley

Professional Reader

Sunday, March 31, 2013

10-20-30 Challenge

Last week my co-worker and good friend told me she had done 20 minutes of exercising/day as one of her Lent goals.  Then my BRB forwarded this website/blog and I'm hooked.  Here is her explanation of the 10-20-30 and then I'll tell you what I'm going to do...

The 10 – 20 – 30 Challenge


Get ready for the 10 – 20 – 30 Challenge!
10 or more people committing to 20 minutes a day for 30 days.
The 10 – 20 – 30 Challenge will begin on April 1st.
I’d love for you to Commit2Twenty and join us in this challenge.
Like our new Commit2Twenty Facebook page to receive daily inspiration, motivation, and support throughout the 10 – 20 – 30 Challenge!

    The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor. – Vince Lombardi

What’s Your Twenty? Leave me a reply and let me know!


So my Twenty is going to be reading 20 minutes/day to my kids (either one or both depending on availability)- I know this sounds weird, because I write/post like I read a lot.  I do, and I do read a lot to my kids, but lately I feel like I haven't been reading as much/daily to my kids.  So starting tomorrow will be 30 days of kid friendly reading for 20 minutes daily. 

If any of you are interested please go to http://commit2twenty.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/the-10-20-30-challenge/.  It is a great way to work on a goal/project without putting too much stress into your life.  How many of us know we waste 20 minutes/day either checking email, watching TV, or just well... being lazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment