Netgalley

Professional Reader

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Wooing Cadie Mc Caffrey

Wooing Cadie McCaffrey by Bethany Turner

I am so glad Revell Publishing sent me this book to review.  I really enjoyed it. 4 star read. 
If you are looking for a realistic fiction romance this one is for you. Will meets Cadie. Cadie and Will fall in love and then real life sets in. Four years into their relationship and some feelings are coming out and love may not win out. It has the cute romantic pieces I enjoy with some reality/conflict thrown in the mix. Bonus it takes place mainly in NYC. Love that city and love reading stories that take place there. I thought this was a fast read and appreciated how the author made the story move forward with time periods as the name of her chapters. This story, if anything, is a great reminder of how important communication is in relationships. I think this would make for a lovely summer read.

No comments:

Post a Comment