Netgalley

Professional Reader

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Disney

So I've spent most of the afternoon trying to figure out why my pictures wouldn't upload from camera to my Kodak gallery.  My memory is hitting near full on the computer and so I used my new external hard drive to add pictures, delete off camera and finally upload all the Disney pics.  Thanks- Matt for all your technical help.  I really do suck at this technology stuff.  O.k. back to the "post" at hand.

So we are back in Iowa and wanted to share some of my favorite pictures from the trip.  It is truly a great place and I can't wait to go back again soon :). 

Seen throughout the park and especially when entering the park.

Walt Disney and Mickey in front of Cinderella's Castle.  Great guys!

Mad Hatter Tea Cup Ride- couldn't make it spin fast enough. 

We did Fast Pass to get picture with Mickey and was surprised that Minne was there too. 

Waiting for the Electric Light Parade and Fireworks.



Kate and Matt watching the Electric Light Parade.  It was so magical to watch the kids waving to all of the characters.

The fireworks were so awesome!

Good night Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment