Netgalley

Professional Reader

Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 1st

I truly love this time of year. Free pic with Santa during our Toys for Tots shopping.

We spent a great 4 days at home with our family. We tend to pack in the activities- 5K turkey trot walk/run, thanksgiving dinner- followed by games and fun, annual cookie baking day (we bake cookies for friends/family and donate to local food bank/shelter, shopping, watching football, and more family time :).

The time flies... And now hours away from bedtime and the start of a new work week. I like my job and have a very nice work schedule, but sometimes I just want "one more day" to regroup after holiday fun. I want 8 hours of uninterrupted "me time" while kids are at school to start whittling away at my to do list (which at this time of year seems to be even longer and more lofty than normal).

Alas, I will get up tomorrow and head to gym early to start my work week right. The days will fly by and before I know it I will be feeling the same way next Sunday.

So this Xmas/December,more than any other time of the year, I want to enjoy the present and not look far ahead and miss out "on the most wonderful time of the year".

-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment