Netgalley

Professional Reader

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Thoughts from weekend.

Since I'm not spending hours of free time doing swims,bikes and runs I'm trying to fill that time with other things: family,reading, writing, relaxation and reconnecting with who I am and what I want to be.

I thought all of these pictures were perfect compilation of the things that are filling my time. I got away this weekend to spend time with my sister and her family before having my knee surgery this week. It was good to get away. Unfortunately, I acquired a head cold Friday. I started taking DayQuil, pushing fluids, and eating soup on Friday. Saturday I felt a little better but as the day went on what I discovered I needed was a nap. Now I'm not a napper but for some reason I've taken a couple of great naps on sis's couch. So I was refueled with great food my sister made, family time, and some just relaxation/lying in the couch and being able to relax.

Despite our beloved football team's horrific loss and the head cold-I truly feel I had a perfect weekend. These are the days I need to enjoy!

-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment