Netgalley

Professional Reader

Thursday, October 31, 2019

She Prays

She Prays: A 31-Day Journey to Confident Conversations With God
Debbie Lindell
4 stars. Thanks to Revell, a division of Baker Publishing, for sending me this book to review. I really liked this daily devotional/prayer journal. I’ve never been great about making prayer a part of my daily practice. This book was a great combo of looking at Bible verses/themes from the Bible and tying it to some questions or writing prompts to give a focus on that day’s prayer/journaling. I liked how the end of each day’s reflection left space to write thoughts, prayers, and conversation points with God. I might not agree with all her ideas, but that allowed me to write down thoughts/questions and have a conversation about my own Christian beliefs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment