Netgalley

Professional Reader

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Remember Nothing by Nora Ephron

So it has been awhile since I've posted about a book(s) I've read or am reading.  I'll tell you about Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese as soon as book club this month is over.  Right after I finished that one I read the following book by Nora Ephron.  Now it does resemble her I feel bad about my neck- 2006.  However, I really enjoyed this book and didn't really enjoy the 2006 version.  It was a light read, but yet this book spoke to me as if she was a pretty down to earth person, which she could be except for the fact that she wrote When Harry Met Sally. Totally out of my league.  So if looking for a little light, funny, at times snarky ( by the way when I spelled checked this post snarky came up as not a real word- go figure) reading pick this one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment