Netgalley

Professional Reader

Sunday, April 3, 2011

No I'm not Pioneer Woman but I try...

I made the following recipe after my run on Saturday. It was good and filling. I ate 1/4 of the pie.

Banana bread breakfast bake:
1 banana
1/8 cup raw oatmeal
1/4 cup whole wheat pancake mix
1/4 cup corn muffin mix
Cinnamon to taste
1/4 cup skim milk
1/8 cup water
1 egg white

Preheat oven 375
Grease mini casserole dish ( I used pie plate)
In bowl mix all ingredients except 1/2 banana
Use spoon or fork to smash banana 1/2 in the mix
Pour unto dish and slice remainder 1/2 on top (I only did it on 1/2 dish for those in fam that don't enjoy sliced banana- Mason)
Bake for 24 minutes. Let stand few minutes and then serve.

( I substituted skim milk in place of almond milk- this recipe came from healthy tipping point blog and she is vegan hence why almond milk. I also doubled this recipe to serve whole family. She states the above is 1 serving- wow that would be alot. Kids weren't to keen on it but Matt and I liked it.

Ok another fun physical activity the whole fam can do. Just Dance. I know I'm way behind the times. We tried it out with the kids Friday night- rented the Just Dance kids version from library. It was so fun. Try it if you have Wii.
-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment