Netgalley

Professional Reader

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Princess Blue

Our cat Blue decided to become a princess Sunday during the kids' nap time. She looked so peaceful in her castle. We have had Blue since august 2001. She is definitely part of the family. Kate loves her to death. Sometimes I think her hugs are going to send Blue to coralville animal hospital. Kate recently was gone on a trip and when she returned one of the first things she did was run and give Blue a hug. She said "I love you Blue. I missed you Blue". Reminds me of my childhood pet Misty, black cat that eerily looks just like Blue. She lived for 17 years and was a member of my fam as Blue is to our's. Guess I need to put up the castle more often and give Blue the feeling that she really is a princess.
-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment