Netgalley

Professional Reader

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yep it's green

So I did some researching and have found some good recipes and ideas to jump start the eating more fruits and veggies. I started this a.m. when I stopped to get a coffee before work. I decided to jump in feet first and go with the green stuff. This drink has the following ingredients: 2 1/4 apples, 1/2 banana, 1/3 kiwi, 1/3 mango and pineapple, spirulina, chlorella, brocoli, spinach, ble green algae, garlic, barley grass, wheat grass, ginger, and parsley. If you drank it without looking at the color of the drink I don't even think you would know the ingredients. Just one way to get my fruits and veggies: drink them. Sorry don't think wine counts for your daily serving of grapes for the day. I'll keep you posted.

Forgot to tell you the drink is called green machine and it is made by Naked.

-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment