Netgalley

Professional Reader

Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Movies


So all of the above are probably my top favorite old Bond movies.  I love Sean Connery and Roger Moore.  I actually could watch any Bond movie.  I  really enjoy when TNT, TBS, or SPIKE has a Bond Marathon.  I think the only Bond movie I don't think I've seen is On Her Majesty's Secret Service.  I don't know what it is about these movies, but I have always enjoyed espionage, mystery, action yet with story line and not killing someone every other second. These movies don't have all the F$*#& bombs that now a day actions do nor the gore some have. Yes at times Sean and Roger can be pigs to the ladies, but there are some great Bond Ladies- won't mention their names here or you might doubt me (o.k. one of my favorite's Pussy Galore- I know, I know not the typical feminine heroine I normally root for).   The new bond movies are great too- again I really could sit and watch Bond movies all day.  As my music is very eccentric so are my movies.  I have a wide genre of movies as you will see.  Thought these old movie posters were great- maybe that will be my next decorating theme for our next home's TV room- vintage movie posters.  If you are looking for some mindless movie watching rent these and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment