Netgalley

Professional Reader

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Aloha!

So I still can't believe I'm in Hawaii. Right now I'm lying in bed and listening to the waves hit the shoreline.

My sister, my mom and I are staying on Waikiki for the next 5 days. We did this girl's only trip to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday. We got in 2pm HCT yesterday.

Today we started the a.m. with a run downtown/beach Waikiki. Then we ate a yummy bfast and traveled to the North Shore for the day. I'll post our visit to Waimea Nature Valley later, but it was beautiful. Had some beach time and a great slice of New York pizza from Spaghettini in haleiwa, HI.

We finished the night at the Yard House. A bar that has 130 beer tappers. Our Thai noodle salad and chicken nachos were great. The beer wasn't bad either :).

The day has flown by. Tomorrow is farmer's market at local community college and then pool/sun time. Goodnight from Oahu!

-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! Have a great time (and some great runs)!

    ReplyDelete