Netgalley

Professional Reader

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happy Anniversary ChattyNatty!

Yep- it is the anniversary of my blog site.  I can't believe it another year gone by and what a great year of blogging.  Thanks to all of you who read my blog posts and send me comments.  I do it for me, but it is like a piece of French silk pie (my favorite pie) when someone sends me a comment. 

So- since it is the anniversary of my blog starting you also know what day it is- one of my favorite days of the year- no really- Oscar Night! It beats out Easter, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Groundhogs day :).  I really enjoy Oscar's Day/Night- I start watching the pre-show as soon as possible.  It is like my own day of watching as much TV (mindless as it is- what dress is so and so wearing, and the "mani-cam" addition to this year's walk down the red carpet- yep walk your hands down the red carpet and show your mani off.

So I hope everyone who loves movies, loves music, loves the arts has a blast watching the Oscar's.  I'll have my follow-up on what I thought of tonight sometime this week.  So of course because it is "my night oh fun" here is a preview of the food I've already consumed during the pre-show party (some veggies, some chips and my two favorite dips: Buffalo Dip and Spinach Artichoke)- later on a martini or glass of wine and some chocolates, maybe even a thin mint or two. 

Yep- this is a cafeteria tray of the kids- best thing to hold my snacks and dips.
 
Goodnight friends- enjoy the Oscars- and again thanks for reading and supporting me- chattynatty!

No comments:

Post a Comment