Netgalley

Professional Reader

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Random Wednesday Afternoon Post

I'm having a strage Wednesday.  I got up went to the gym, came home, got ready for the day, got in my car drove 2+ hours for a meeting, meeting done now sitting at a Starbucks trying to get some writing done, heading to another meeting/dinner tonight, spending the night at friend's house and then heading home.
 
I'm on my own, by myself, can do whatever I want, I only have me to be concerned with- no "what are we going to have for dinner", "what are we doing after school", "did you get your homework done?", etc, etc.  It makes me feel like I'm living a different life-removed from all the crazyness. 
 
If you can do this one afternoon- get away, by yourself, and do what you want, when you want- it truly is freeing and makes me feel young- you know the young you were when in college and only had to worry about yourself.  Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment