Netgalley

Professional Reader

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer fun

I love going to the pool in the summer. This is another tribute to my mother. From an early age I remember our swim tags my mom would sew onto our swimsuits at the beginning of each swimming season. We would go to our local civic center pool and swim the afternoons away. During adult swim my mom would always enjoy swimming laps. She really is a beautiful swimmer.

Today I went again to this civic center- altgough now it is an aquatic center with great slides in place of diving boards. My kids, hubbie, sister, brother in-law, their kids and my parents spent the afternoon swimming. I love watching my kids enjoy the pool as much as I do. I'm a little sad that this upcoming week is our last week of summer vacation before school starts. I think time at the pool will definitely be on my "to do" list this week.

-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment