Netgalley

Professional Reader

Friday, June 15, 2012

Mommy's project 52: thankful

So Thankful.  This past week I was able to go to work, run my runs, and come home to two happy kids.  Why- my mother in-law.  She came and stayed with us for a week and helped get oldest to b-ball camp and keep the youngest busy with reading, crafts, and activities.  


 Yep, I'm one of those extremely lucky and thankful people who married into a great family.  My mother and father in-law are both amazing people.  My mother in-law especially has this unbelievable ability to be probably the most generous, patient, loving, and just all around "good " person I know.  She does amazing things for me and is one of my "go-to" people when I need some advice/guidance, especially when it comes to raising the kids and trying to be a good mom.  She is one of those people who instills confidence in me, just by talking to her.  

She has a teaching background and so is super helpful with trying to figure out the best ways to help  my kids learn.  She has been the person who comes up with ideas to stimulate my oldest child reading aloud. The two of them are now starting a book club, I again was thankful to be invited to join.  She supports all that we as a family want to do and accomplish.  

I know that I'm lucky and hope all the time we spend together,  hugs, and thank yous really do let her know how Thankful I am for her in my life and our family's life.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment