The Coralville Ecumenical Food Pantry (CEFP) offers temporary food assistance to residents who live within the Coralville city limits. Comprised of a group of volunteers from six local churches and members of the community, the CEFP focuses on meeting the needs of the local hungry. These volunteers have been serving the needs of our community since September 2009. It is the mission of the Coralville Ecumenical Food Pantry to engage our community in feeding our neighbors. Our goal is to foster collaboration with all Coralville residents, businesses and organizations to end hunger in our community. We are thankful for a community which stands by this mission by providing ongoing support. Those in need of food assistance know they can always depend on the Coralville Ecumenical Food Pantry.
Facts and Figures:
- CEFP has helped more than 500 Coralville families in need of food assistance
- CEFP had a total of 3646 client visits in the last 12 months*
- 150-180 different families are served each month
- 1227 unduplicated clients (433 children) were served at least once at CEFP in the last 12 months*
- CEFP distributes between 7,000-9,000 lbs. of food per month, with almost 85,000 lbs. distributed in the last 12 months*
- The average family visits CEFP twice a month and receives about 46 lbs. of food per month
- The number of families served each month has increased 50% in the last 12 months*
- 94.1% of CEFP annual expenses are food purchases
You can send a check made payable to: Any size donation welcome!
Support World Run Day Celebrations around the World — World Run Day November 11, 2012.