Netgalley

Professional Reader

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Vacation recaps

So I had such a good time over the holiday with my family I just had to share some more pictures.  I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone.  This year is truly flying by.  Does that mean I really am getting old?
Pre- Turkey Day Family Fun Run/Walk Stretch session


 Look at these runners- ready for the day.

On your mark, get set, go!

Grandma fun Turkey project!

 Finished Product

Day after Thanksgiving Cookie Bake Off- My daughter was the butter cutter all day long.

Spritz Gun fun with Aunt

One of our best years yet- 1, 163 cookies (if you don't count the 300 pretzel rings we did too.)

We don't eat them all- we donated about 400 to our local homeless shelter.  

Well that is just a bit more of the weekend.  It was a great time and totally what Thanksgiving should be about: relaxation, reading, food, baking, and family fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment