Netgalley

Professional Reader

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Annual long run with x-mas music

On the first day of December I decided to do a long run, 10 miles ( so not a real long run for me, but for this time of year a pretty long one), listening to Xmas music. I didn't make a playlist but just set out running while listening to one of our local radio stations playing Xmas music. I love Xmas time and so adding two of my favorites: running + Xmas music= good run. It was also nice not to have to get up at the butt crack o'dawn for run. I slept in until 7:40 am ( side note- you know you are a mom when you  consider sleeping in anytime pass 7 am).  I didn't have to wear my head lamp, so much more enjoyable to be able to run without artificial lighting. The 1 hr and 42 minutes really flew by.   I like long runs because it really gives me time to think and relax. The added bonus of listening to Xmas music only made the run that much more enjoyable. So if you have some running you plan to do in the month of December utilize the easy access to some festive music- and added bonus for runners this time of year- unless you are a bah humbuger!  Happy Holiday Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment