Netgalley

Professional Reader

Saturday, December 22, 2012

What does running in 12 degrees feel like?

So I braved the elements this morning and ran 5 miles. I had forgotten what it was like to run in winter, since we have had such a mild winter. So I pulled out my Nike running outfit from about 10 years ago. It is not stylish but keeps me warm. I had my hat, gator and two pairs of gloves on my hands. My legs felt like tree trunks and halfway through I was thinking I need to invent some type of toe cover for running shoes in the winter.
It was a little humbling to be back running in real winter weather. I hope to get back out there tomorrow for a longer run. Trying to get miles in before snow flies.
So I'm not a running model but as usual I'm getting it done.
-----
Sent from mBox Mai
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment