Netgalley

Professional Reader

Sunday, June 30, 2013

A week off

My good friend asked me the other day what I thought of Facebook since joining a couple months ago. I told her it felt like shorthand blogging to me.

So tonight I posted the exact same picture i'm putting in this post, sorry for the duplicates to friends of both chattynatty and my Facebook page.

However, chattynatty blog allows me to say more/elaborate. I've been dreading the bugs this summer. Specifically the gnats have been uber pestering. Tonight though no gnats, light breeze, no annoying neighbor girls out on their trampoline- nope just me, my glass of my favorite vino and a good book- I'll tell you about it next month because unless I read over 100 pages tonight it won't get finished to be included in the June reads list.

Anyways, back to the title of this post... I've had a week off from running or any other scheduled working out. It has been just Ok. I know I needed this week off physically. I was sore throughout the week in my legs and back. I don't think mentally it was great. I was cranky, irritable and just blah!

I can't put my finger on it- what the exact cause of my blahness was. Starting tomorrow I'm back in the saddle, no pun intended because I start my tri training tomorrow- bike one day a week, run three days a week and swim one day a week. If i am really good I will throw in a day of strength/core exercises- I know, I know I always say this, but a girl can dream can't she :).

June has flown by and now July is upon us and I get to figure out how to cram all the summer "to do's" in. Funny sometimes I forget summer is suppose to be relaxing.

Onward to July...

-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment