Netgalley

Professional Reader

Sunday, July 7, 2013

This week...

Starting tomorrow we begin our annual no T/V, screen time, blogging, etc week. We did this last year and didn't miss technology so much we went on to another week.

This year I'm timing the week before we head on vacation to Virginia. Not going to try the 14 hour trip, me driving with kids by myself for 5 of them, without a little movie watching, and of course Facebook , and blogging our trip. So tomorrow starts the freedom from technology.

So if you don't hear from me for awhile know I'm just on vacation :). My writing has not been that prolific lately so i'm hoping that this week off gives me some time to read and write.

Here are some of the finds I've found today at the library. A bunch of cookbooks to entice me into cooking. I'll let you know how motivated I get. So enjoy some chattynatty free time and look forward to the return in a week or so.

-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment