Netgalley

Professional Reader

Monday, January 28, 2013

CA- not so sunny

I'm somewhat glad I didn't pack nice camera for my recent trip to Anaheim,California. It rained off and on pretty much the whole time I was there. My naive thought that I'd get in a long run while there (going so far as to pack my water belt and bring Gu) was a joke. I ended up running on the treadmill two mornings at the gym and then the last day ran in mist the whole time before having to catch my flight home.

However, it was warmer than the Midwest and I got to have some alone time on breaks during conference I was at. I also got to see my godparents who live in Orange County. It is always good to see them and I love that although they've lived in CA since I was 5 they haven't changed their ways and remind me of people who'd live down our street.

I read an awesome book during this trip but will save it for my January reading post. Here are a few fun pics from CA. Wish I'd have more.
-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment