Well something has me down...
It started yesterday afternoon, but I feel like it has been brewing since xmas break. I keep telling my coworker that I feel like I'm a hypochondriac ever since all the illness I was around at x-mas. Then I came back to work and people were sick there too. So yesterday the headache started and the sore muscles, sore throat, and the just feeling completely exhausted. So I went to bed after taking kids to piano last night, woke up with a headache and went back to bed- woke up 10 a.m. and headache was gone, but just continue to feel exhausted. So no running today- and hence my run everyday in January goal- is not fulfilled, but I'll be back in the saddle as soon as I can.
So for now- so that I don't sleep my whole day away- I will lie in bed and write a list of my "to read" in 2013. This list doesn't include the book club books I plan to participate in during the year. These are my personal "to read" picks.
If you have any comments/concerns about my picks let me know.
1. American Nursing: A History of Knowledge, Authority and The Meaning of Work by Patricia D'Antonio
2. The Reading Promise: My Father and the Books we Shared by Alice Ozma
3. Once a Runner by John L Parker
4. Help Thanks Wow: Three Essential Prayers by Anne Lamott
5. How Reading Changed My Life by Anna Quindlen
6. The Little Disturbances of Man by Grace Paley
7. Great Soul by Joseph Lelyveld
8. Happens Every Day by Isabel Gillies
9. Flambards by KM Peyton
10. Age of Grief by Jane Smiley
11. Yes, My Darling Daughter by Margaret Leroy
12. Balancing Acts By Zoe Fishman
13. The Crimson Rooms by Katharine McMahon
14. The 9 Rooms of Happiness by Lucy Danziger
15.The Shoemaker's Wife by Adrianna Trigiani
16.Florence Nightingale: the making of an icon by Mark Bostridge
17. Without Reservations: The Travels of An Independent Woman by Alice Steinbach
18. An Irish Country Doctor by Patrick Taylor
19. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
20. Mile Markers by Kristen Armstrong
21. Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
22. Armand Gamache Mysteries by Louise Penny
I'm not going to hold myself to it, but I will use it as a reference to help me when visiting the library. I'll let you know how it goes. Happy Reading in 2013.