Netgalley

Professional Reader

Friday, February 7, 2014

Awards Month

So I always enjoy February by getting ready for the Oscars. I go through the best picture winner sand try to watch movies I haven't yet seen.

First best picture movie for this year was great to run to (multitasking by watching movies and trying to increase my mileage) but sadder then I remember it bring when I saw it onstage. Les Miserables winner in 2012-or so I thought. I reviewed my list before posting this and realized I was wrong. It didn't win best picture because Argo did and it was last year not 2012. Oh well. Still glad I watched it and getting ready for week 2 of Oscar best pictures. I double checked to make sure I had the right ones.

-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment