Netgalley

Professional Reader

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mommy Project 52: Rewarding

As I'm entering this 2 minutes before Midnight central time- one could say tonight has been a rewarding night. O.k. again ironic that tonight's post of choice for Mommy Project 52 is Rewarding.  I just finished training and running a marathon and so was rewarding myself with the following (see I even put the 2011 Chicago Marathon Metal in the picture with the brie wrapped in crescent roll- my signature dish and my BRB's buffalo cheese dip).

"tastes like butter" cheese, apples, grapes and cheesecake platter

BRB called this a "Natalie Pour", but it really isn't because half of the wine glass is still visible (clear with no wine filling it's space) :).
No really I love rewarding myself.   I endulged on buffalo dip, brie wrapped in crescent roll, bread, cheese with the description of "tastes like butter", cheese cake and a "natalie pour"or couple wine glasses of some red wine and some more red wine as a reward to all I've accomplished over the last 4 months.  I'm a total sucker for rewards. Some may think it is weak, but I'm all about rewarding  hard work or any accomplishment.   I think if you work hard and do your best then some reward should come of it. 

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, and that crescent wrapped brie sounds divine! Great job on the race, and the reward!

    ReplyDelete