Netgalley

Professional Reader

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy anniversary!

Today is the one year anniversary of imchattynatty. Last year my son helped me compose my first post about one of my favorite nights of the year- academy awards. I am in DC so won't be watching the oscars tonight like I normally do but no worry my in-laws are DVRing it for me and son and I will be posting later our reaction to this year's awards.

I have a lot of catch up to do on posts: mommy's project for this week, trip to DC and running/training log. But for now I am going to enjoy my sangria, dinner with sister and look forward to another year of blogging.

Thanks to all of you who have read and commented on my blog this year. Looking forward to another year of being chattynatty.

PS Oscar is from Casablanca seen at national American history museum.

-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment