Netgalley

Professional Reader

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mommy's Project 52: silly

Lately I feel like my life is somewhat lacking "silly".  I'm getting old and crotchety and missing my "silly" ways.     So I'll keep this mommy's project topic quite simple.  Below are some great pictures that make me laugh and want to be silly.

Enjoy the silliness!
This was my daughter's Halloween costume when she was two- my second grader looks quite cute in it- you think :).

The Cousins!  They are getting older and so sometimes it seems the only way we get a nice picture is by letting them do some "silly" faces after the serious picture. 


Cousin Sandwich- love my daughter's smile- can hear her laugh from here!


My nephew is hilarious and I love how my niece snuck in some rabbit ears.  Love these "silly" kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment