Netgalley

Professional Reader

Friday, September 2, 2011

That's what friends are for- Part II

No this isn't more mushy stuff about me becoming an adult and enjoying relationships with no expectations.

This part II is about how I love nights like last night for drinks and food. Wish I would have taken a picture of the appetizer I made. It was so yummy and easy I'm going to share the recipe despite no picture to back up it's goodness. I hate when cookbooks don't have pictures to compliment recipe ( Joy of Cooking not for me).

Baked Brie Pizza
premade pizza dough in refrigerator section (comes in can and u roll out :)
Brie cheese ( I used 7 oz)- sliced in 1/4 inch- 1/2 in sections
Pears (2 -skinned and in thin slices)
Small bag (1/4 cup) slivered almonds

Cook pizza dough- rolled out of course- at 425 for 7 min
Take out of oven and layer with Brie, pears on top of Brie and sprinkle with almonds. Increase oven to 450 and back into oven 7-10 min or until cheese melted.
Serve- so yummy! Going to be one of my new "go to" recipes.

-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment