Netgalley

Professional Reader

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mommy's Project: nap time

I love the way my children look when they sleep. My oldest doesn't really nap anymore, and if he does we only let him sleep for 45 min or less. Otherwise we have issues with him getting to sleep at bedtime- like his mom.

My youngest doesn't nap everyday but definitely needs her nap time some days. She enjoys her loveys as you can see. Nap time is a needed time for all of us. It allows me to have some down time myself. Both kids have become accustom to my "you don't have to nap but you have to rest" line.

I myself don't nap much but every once in awhile, Sundays mainly, I will tell hubby I'm going up to read in bed and will maybe get a few pages read before nodding off. I try to set my clock so I don't sleep longer than an hour or else I have horrible time going to bed. Nap time is a needed thing for all. Rest time too.

-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

1 comment:

  1. I am not a napper, but if I were, I'd love to be as comfy as she looks! Love sleeping kid pics. They're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete