Netgalley

Professional Reader

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Not your normal Nov Sat AM run

I'm in Orlando, Fl for American Heart Association Scientific Sessions conference. I haven't ran longer than 6 miles since Chicago. I've run, don't get me wrong. I've just not done a longer distance.

So I ran 8 miles in sunny 52 degree weather. Above are some of the sites I took in while running. It was a good run despite having to do a mile on grass/road when no cars were coming at me :). I'm looking forward to a couple more runs in the Florida sun. Wish my sis and BRB, heck any of my running peeps, could've been with me on my run this morning. I wasn't naked for this one and enjoyed listening to my Chicago marathon playlist while running. What a great way to start a morning.

-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment