Netgalley

Professional Reader

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

$14 worth of fun

So I have so many different posts I plan to send once the holidays are over and I have time to upload all our great pictures and memories. I feel so blessed to be able to have this week off and enjoy the holiday season in full.

Today my mission was to have an afternoon of crafting with my kids and my niece and nephew. We headed to michael's with papa fred to hunt some crafting deals. Well we found them. As you can see by the pixs we foud wood ornaments, wood statues, bird houses, paint, and 30 poster coloring holiday pictures. It was an afternoon of fun. Wish I would have bought myself a bird house to paint. 70% off Xmas crafts was helpful for the pocket too.

I even listened to my angel on my shoulder saying "enjoy your free time". I colored a masterpiece right beside my niece. It was self esteem boosting to hear her say "oh that's beautiful" when looking at my finished piece. I also enjoyed coloring a wooden ornament and putting glitter glue on as a finishing touch.

Hope you can find some "free time" and do something out of your norm, maybe even child like.

-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment