Netgalley

Professional Reader

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mommy's Project 52: folding

Me vs Hubby:
Yep that is what folding brings to mind.  I fold our bathroom towels a certain way. Hubby folds them a certain way.  Our way's don't match up.  So if he folds the towels before I get to them then I - yes you know what is coming- refold them.  No I don't have OCD I just want our towels to fit into the cabinet and closet easily.  The funny thing is really it is only the difference between one fold. I fold in thirds and he folds in half.  I told Matt about the topic of this week's mommy's project and asked him what came to mind when I said the word folding and he didn't really respond so I just gave him the me vs you finger point. He responded- that's going to be a fun one-. It is short, but sweet and so you now know our folding wars.  Really not a war though because I just do that "job" and fold in 1/3's to my heart's desire

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way with the dishwasher. I rearrange it after he loads it. Not OCD, just efficient!

    ReplyDelete