Netgalley

Professional Reader

Thursday, January 19, 2012

4 more to go

Just finished The Mercy Rule by Perri Klass. The book was suppose to look at a pediatrician and her work and home life. It did this, but read to me more like a combination of short stories. I at times enjoyed the stories and at others was disinterested or felt she had left information out. I would say this is my least favorite of my "marathon book" picks thus far. I'm now moving onto the big guns (meaning next 3 books are all pretty long and the fourth I picked is a new book and one library doesn't have it in yet so I'm hoping to finish reading the 3 big ones first and then it will be on the shelves). So first up The Lord's of Discipline by Pat Conroy.

-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment