Netgalley

Professional Reader

Sunday, January 8, 2012

January challenge week 1

I ran all seven days for a total of 19 miles with the longest being 49 minutes and the shortest 10 minutes and the fastest pace was 8:39 min mile. I ran on the treadmill 3 times and outside the other 4 days. A good start to my month of running. I'm dreading tomorrow because after an afternoon of fun with kids and matt I now feel the effects of my head cold. I'm off to shower and go to bed. Tomorrow is a busy work day with the national championship on tomorrow night to boot. Looks like tomorrow's goal will be to get that 1 mile in. So far no over use body complaints. Hamstrings were uber tight today but I think that's related to my 90 min yoga session with the yoga Nazi (I'll save that explanation for another post). On to week 2.

-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! I need to step up the mileage to make up for what I haven't gotten in for the month. With my new shoes, though, I'm hoping that my shoes won't be what's keeping me from getting out there. Great job!

    ReplyDelete