Netgalley

Professional Reader

Friday, March 30, 2012

Mommy's project52: outside

I know , I know late. Over a week late. I've been busy with work which is "no excuse" bc I hate that "I'm so busy excuse". If it's important to you you'll make time for it- so I digress- I'm not bitter or anything when it comes to people/ friends using that excuse :), but I have decided to spend less time with these excuse makers- told you I'd digress. Sorry.

I ran outside today and loved it. I'm in San Antonio and am pleasantly surprised by this part of TX. It is quite nice and doesn't scream ultra-conservative if you know what i mean.

I have been running outside. Have been feeling good and realized you learn much about the city if you run outside. So I share with you my pics from outside.

Running outside in a city you don't know is fun and exciting. I'd love to cone back here with "running hubby".
-----
Sent from mBox Mai
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment